Sunday, May 6, 2012

Post-Its Are A Girl's Best Friend

So, some of you may be wondering about the background to this blog. That's my basic starting system for organization: post-it notes. They are wonderful things. I haven't gone through all the files yet, but this is what I have so far:

The full board.






Also, some of you may be wondering why I am writing this blog, considering I work for a government agency with classified things.

Um, okay, this is harder to explain, but Liza Jane told me that I might feel the urge to write a blog about the SMSC. "Don't worry," she said. "It's just the compulsion. Usually, we get our agents to fill up journals, but I think we'll allow you to have an actual blog." When I asked why, she said something about keeping an "online presence."

So yeah. I'm not only the organizer, but also the hip online youth person. Which is weird for a super-secret monster tracking organization, right?

1 comment:

  1. The hip, online youth appreciate any information we can get on these monsters. It keeps us alive and (mostly) sane longer.

    ReplyDelete