Sunday, July 8, 2012

Assignment: Oblivion!

Okay, that sounds more melodramatic than what actually happened. But, um, for my first assignment, it didn't go that well.

The assignment was to go to this hospital in a major metropolitan city (not telling which one), because there were certain reports that suggested that there might be an "OSCAR DOCTOR" working there. That's code for Oathbreaker. Yeah, I don't know why they don't just use Oathbreaker, but apparently that's the code they use.

In any case, an Oathbreaker is a servant of Subject Papa Delta (Plague Doctor), so we can't have them working at a hospital. Generally, we don't even know about them, they fly so under our radar, but this one apparently had given away enough hints for us to actually get involved. Yay.

I have to finished writing my official report right now, so I'm going to cut this post short and tell the rest of the story later.

Hopefully, I won't be fired.

5 comments:

  1. im still waitin

    for my fuckin car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, do you work for the SMSC? No?

      Then why would they ever reimburse you?

      Sorry, I like you just need to move on. Maybe get a new car.

      Delete
    2. well my insurance company sure as fuck didnt believe me how the fuck am i supposed to afford a new car?

      i mean what the fuck does your fuckin group even do anyway besides screw things up.

      cant fuckin screw up buyin me a new car.

      look at least see if you can get my fuckin insurance company to give me somethin

      Delete
    3. Again, sorry, but we can't really divulge information to civilian agencies about, you know, eldritch abominations. It's against policy.

      Also, even if we could, I doubt your insurance policy had protection against "Acts of Fears." And if it did...wow, you had a good policy.

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry about this.

      I'll have a talk with her about bothering you.

      Delete