Thursday, July 12, 2012

Doctor Stardust

So the doctor turned out to be a lady. I sat there on her comfy couch for about an hour and told her everything that happened with Dr. Adams. I even mentioned my dream about him.

She wrote that down, but said that it was just my mind sorting out the week's events and that it probably meant nothing. I asked if 'probably' meant that it maybe might be something and she said there was always a possibility that Dr. Adams actually communicated with me, as there have been some cases (poorly cited though they were) of communication through dreams.

She tried to brush it off like it wasn't a big deal and maybe it isn't, but...what if it was real? Does that mean I really should beware the Hungry Men? I don't even think we have any references to "the Hungry Men," whatever they are.

In any case, Doctor Stardust was nice, so I'm not worried about my evaluation. Other things, yes, but not that.

No comments:

Post a Comment